As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sneak peek




well it will be a crazy busy week- hopefully all goes well at Garry's camp Monday morning- I still need to cut out at least 60 donkey ears for the puppets tonight. In the morning I will drive into Dnepro for the first day of the last week of English Institute - I am teaching a class where we are reading a book about relationships. This week there will be extra things to do also after classes so I will stay overnight some nights in the city (meanwhile Garry has two adults and 4 children here in the house while camp is on.)



AS you can see the rain made stuff grow- even mushrooms in my tree trunks with petunias!







It has not rained since Thursday afternoon so maybe the hay is drying- it looks like they may be getting ready for the brewers grain bagging to happen (maybe in the morning)


as you can see from my flowerbed under the apricot tree - its a bumper crop this year - hopefully the flowers don't disappear under a pile of apricots while I'm busy this week (for last two years almost nothing on the trees and now....) Garry says he saw someone picking apricots in the village - one guy was under the tree with a basket and the other shook the tree... and ran after getting pelted on the head with fruit!

No comments:

Post a Comment