As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Here and there

Hello from Canada! While Garry is busy with today's holiday in Ukraine, I am here celebrating our biggest baby's 21st birthday- Luke tipped the scales at 11 pounds, 14 ounces, beating out Jonah by 13 ounces. It explains why he is the only boy as tall as Garry (so far Jonah still has a chance to get there!)

We actually celebrated all together on Sunday  after church at Matthew's house with a party for both boys since Matt was ten years older than Luke on May 3rd, but I am planning on having cake today.

Jonah and Seth watch Luke unwrap his presents- I wonder who got him Ukrainian chocolates?
On Monday I had fun playing with the little girls while their parents were working. Yesterday I gave Josh a hand with herd check (the veterinarian visit) in the morning, and picked up Seth after school to shop for a suit for graduation on June 26th, the day after Garry and I are scheduled to fly back here. 
we made masks
 I have gone back to waking up at 3 am the last couple days (like 11 am back in Ukraine) I think I will remain stuck between time zones until I return next week, at this rate.
She found the klompen herself and put them on and walked around for a while


While I have been busy having fun, Garry has been working on the new barn remodeling project this week. He has been getting ready to pour cement inside it, hopefully on Thursday after today's holiday. . If you don't know what this project is about follow these links for more information- The trade school/barn project:

 http://CanadianResourcesForMissions.com
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O75-0mjNAew

If you are interested in donating to this project you can do so through our mission organization also, EFCCM special project number 2-2929. For more information about the Evangelical Free Church of Canada Missions, check out: http://www.efccm.ca/wordpress/?page_id=1277


 Meanwhile Garry keeps asking for a blog post about the farm here, so I'll give it a try today.

No comments:

Post a Comment