As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Wednesday, March 31, 2021

We are sick/updated


To be exact, Garry is quite sick. He wasn't feeling too bad over the weekend, but had a cough that was a little worrying. Victor and Dasha booked him an early morning appointment for a Covid test, I woke up around 6:30 am (inspite of the fact that time changed this weekend) and sent him off. I was feeling a little achy with a headache.

He was home around 9:30, totally wiped out and took a nap. In fact, sleeping and sitting in the recliner watching television is about all he's doing. He got his results on the internet this morning and they are positive. He is not that sick, but has a fever, and coughs a lot if he gets up, walks or talks. Now to keep everyone out for a while, and hopefully recover. I am going in for a test tomorrow morning, because if he has it, I probabally do, and if I'm resding it correctly, a positive test, more than two weeks and less than three months before flying into Canada means you are exempt from the airport hotel stay, and I am supposed to be there in May for the baby. The only upside to being in Ukraine and catching the virus. 

Victor flies to Canada tomorrow for six weeks, so we will have to depend on everyone else. Max brought Garry some pills for if his fever is really high this morning, but so far he's just been taking tyneol. Meanwhile, the bees say spring is here.




Garry is still feeling about the same, not very good unless he sits or lays very still!(then he doesn't cough) However, he's not any worse, although he's had an upset stomach since yesterday.  After lying around most of the day he tried to sneak out of the house to check out the warmer weather this afternoon, but after some soup he's watching Netflix. I drove to Dnepro this morning and got a covid test done for fifty dollars, same place as Garry, results on Saturday. I still seem to have a pretty mild case, but I was ready to nap when I got back.

No comments:

Post a Comment