As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Monday, September 30, 2013

On my way back

Sitting in the Winnipeg airport, flight in an hour to Minneapolis (then on the Amsterdam and Kiev) enjoying the free wifi. Three weeks ago I was flying in the other direction for my helping with the new baby, seeing the kids whirlwind. My suitcase was bang on 50 pounds- good thing I was not able to get all Garry's wish list, or how would all that yarn fit in?

Yesterday I phoned Garry before Micah's birthday party (our final family gathering) and realized he thought I was coming in on Monday instead of Tuesday, so glad I called him! Then I took a drive into Winnipeg to return Seth and Jonah to university, before finishing up my packing, mending some things of the girls I had forgotten, and getting some sleep, before coming back to Winnipeg this morning. We left home at 7:30am, after I called my father to wish him a happy birthday, so I am on my way back, Garry plans to meet me in Kiev this time, no bus this time! 18 hours to go....

It was well worth spending some of that retirement money to help out at home, and of course with the new baby, and connect with the other granddaughters and the boys.
See you for Christmas time Manitoba! (sunrise over the barns)

No comments:

Post a Comment