As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Wedding weekend

Garry arrived Tuesday evening as scheduled and went golfing with two of the boys on Wednesday. His parents arrived that afternoon and wedding preparations continued for the rest of the week.



Friday night BBQ, Saturday afternoon wedding.


Garry had some swelling under one eye Friday morning, went to bed early and woke up Saturday with both eyes nearly swelled shut. He went to the walk in clinic (his father drove him, I was off to get my hair done and finish the centerpieces early in the morning) and his suspicion that morning was confirmed, poison ivy. The pills and cream they proscribed are making him feel better.






I crocheted the banner behind the head table 

family photo
We are very happy to welcome Audrey into the family. In less than three weeks the second wedding will be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment