As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Safely back in Ukraine

Garry arrived back in Ukraine yesterday,  his only difficulty was losing his coat somewhere in the Toronto airport.  I filed a report with the lost and found,  we'll see if it turns up. He was sick with a cold over the weekend,  even staying home from church and staying in bed Sunday.  Fortunately he was feeling better Monday as he flew out of Winnipeg late afternoon.  He drove to the airport,  I just had to drive back with our grandson I am staying with this week while mommy and daddy are in Mexico.  I had to get some air in one of my tires on the way home, but we got home safely,  too.

Don't worry,  he was in his carseat for the ride, he was just enjoying his hamburger while I put the bags in the car after we stopped at Walmart. I may have bought a little more yarn.
I talked to Garry this morning and it sounds like he's got everything under control already,  and he's not feeling too bad either. I'll be joining him in two weeks or so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment