As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Sunday, January 12, 2020

Unbuilding project

Well, prices of flights to Dnepro bounced around for a couple days this week with the Ukrainian airlines flight crash in Tehran.  Now that it's not the fault of Ukrainian airlines,  Expedia has them back in the loop, although I haven't booked my ticket yet, prices has returned to normal.

Garry has been busy, he was already guest appearing at an English class Saturday.  Friday he mentioned that they (students and all) have started taking down the old house on the other side of the Crawford's home.
This year's spring building project will be a new build of wood, a two bedroom house that Kolya Mazhara and family will move into. At some point we may build a drive shed for large tractors (the New Holland doesn't fit anywhere) or maybe a combine, on the same property.

 Garry had to change phones so he didn't get any photos, but Scott sent me some, so you can take a look. This house is falling down, there was a fire, the roof was falling in, but check out the construction,  it was a very early Mennonite house in the village.


If you wondering why we aren't building the addition on the church in Dnepro,  the permits aren't in place yet, we are hoping for 2021 now.

I am on my last night of staying with 23 month old Carson,  it's been fun, reminds me of when the boys were little.  He seems to enjoy playing with grandma,  too. I'm sure he's going to be really excited when we pick up mom and dad Sunday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment