As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Friday, October 7, 2011

notes to self..this post is all about me...

Think of it as a pet peeves list... I am annoyed today with..


our internet service...did you notice that both of the posts I published on Wednesday were dated Tuesday? That's because I started them Tuesday and gave up when I couldn't get a single photo to upload. Not one. I had photos that went with them, so I took the computer along when I drove to Dnepro to pick up the semen tank (Garry was all out of frozen bull semen straws and a cow was in heat, Victor had gotten it refilled the day day before)I sat in the Dafi mall and had the photos uploaded in no time at all with the free wi-fi. No photos for this post because we can surf and check facebook and email but uploading is impossible because it cuts out while working.

Hotmail annoys me for some reason it wants to start at a message from a month ago- with three attachments to load before it will do anything when you click to go to the inbox (don't tell me I should delete that message, I've tried several times, and it refuses to work then).

my hip hurts from bowling yesterday...not much just enough to remind me that when I finally bowled a 151, Garry did 202. It was nice to get back bowling, since Garry hurt his knee ten days again, the night before our bowling date...er, competition. We got in our usual four games plus four frames in the hour, no injuries and Garry was only ahead 44 to 42 on the four frames when time ran out.

name the cat? one of the spring male kittens has been making a favorable impression on Garry when he sneaks in the house, and I can't remember the name the boys had for him. He is either curled up sleeping or playful, but made less of an impression on me when he grabbed my toes with his claws. Garry decided to call him Tom today, I just call him Fat Cat.

Box wants to sleep with us We have never had a cat or dog in bed with us (only crying children) but Box drove me crazy on Wednesday night during the Phillies game (it started a 1 am here) she meowed and stratched under the door, around 12:30. I thought she was hunting mice so I let her in, and she happily got up on the bed to curl up and sleep. Eventually I put her out, but she repeated the performance. In the fourth inning I was annoyed and opened the door, planning to throw her into the porch, but she darted under the bed. I caught her as she settled on top of Garry, who was sleeping. I guess Box prefered the night before when I watched the game on the couch with her at midnight.
Last night, no game and no Box (she had made an escape outdoors in the afternoon.) We'll see what happens tonight- the Phils are on here at 3:30 in the morning, I won't care as long as they win. If you don't know this I grew up in New Jersey, and if you are from the southern half of the state you don't root for the Yankees, you are a Philly fan forever

No blog pics Garry is snapping photos like crazy today, here's to uploading them on Sunday afternoon if the internet continues to suck like it has all week. Back to Dafi after church, that's where I used to do all my posts when I did one a week, every Sunday.
Blame our son Josh for my use of the word suck, it was his favorite word in high school, an eventually I got used to it. I usually take the photos but he is excited because the combine is coming to do the grain corn field today- ever since like 9 am, I think it started at 2 this afternoon. He also took photos of Maxim and Serosia spreading people's manure piles on their gardens.

No comments:

Post a Comment