As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Stanley in the cities

Flat Stanley was one of our youngest son's favorite book series when he was young so I was very familiar with the story of the book who deflates when a bulletin board falls on him in bed.


Since we had not sent Stanley back yet when the team left,  I took him along to Zaporosia on Thursday night.

With the Zaporosia sign





Stanley even got to go through the McDonald's drive thru. 




Using the buzzer to our
 friends' apartment 
On Friday we went to Dnepro, and Stanley came with us. 

Stanley came to our book group 

Eating at KFC

Looking over the Dniper River 

Adzirka the big market

Trams in the city



Apteka (pharmacy) because my cousin is a pharmacist and his wife is too!

One different thing in Ukraine is the fact that before the traffic light turns green the yellow comes on... it turns from green to yellow at the same time in the other direction.  


Well I put Flat Stanley and his new friend Flat Stas in an envelope and a booklet of photos (not all the same as these) and they should be somewhere between here and there.



No comments:

Post a Comment