As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Visitors and photos

Before 

After

Yesterday I was continuing my spring flower bed cleaning outside when a marstustka stopped.  It was Max Fetisov from Kirvoy Rog and some American and Ukrainian visitors. 

I took them on a field tour looking for Garry but it turned out he was at the shop. Garry had told me he'd be planting sunflowers at lunchtime. 


We finished up with a tour of the barn where afternoon milking was still happening. They got to see some of our guys they know.



Newest student Sergey in orange











Kolya Mazhara was over at the barn for milking and Max asked him how different guys they'd sent were doing and Kolya asked Max to send better workers.

Around the time we were getting ready to go find Garry a van pulled up and the driver asked me for stow-sorik-tree (143 - numbers I know) and I pointed over at the Crawfords house, and then fetched Nelly to translate. Turned out they were there to hook the house back up to the gas. Last year after the teams were here, the gas company had cut our line so it took almost a year and considerably more money than expected to get the gas hooked back up, but it's happening now. Well they were working on it again today.  Next winter they will be cooking and heating with gas.
Unfortunately the only photo I took had my finger on it.  It was really sunny out. As you can see Max Rudei was talking to the crew and we are getting lots of guys for the money.

I walked home after the tour and took the opportunity to get photos of the heifer barn construction progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment