As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Saturday, August 20, 2011

less than a week

That's what I keep telling Garry - I fly out of Winnipeg next Thursday afternoon (landing in Kiev around 3 in the afternoon Friday)Garry and I have been conferencing by phone on the important change in plans- I will be flying alone (even though we will be losing out on two sets of plane tickets as the boys have half a ticket back and the other half a ticket that would bring them back to Canada in December with us.)

My head agrees with the idea that it makes more sense for them to start school here in September instead of when we return for the last semester. The boys are ready to do it- the plan is that Seth would stay here on the farm and return to Ste Anne where he did grade nine two years ago (Seth will be turning 18 on 11-11-11.)
Jonah will move in with his sister in Morden since he is 15 and we want him to really concentrate on schoolwork since he would like to become a veterinarian. We had looked into sending him to boarding school but this seems to work for everyone... although I was looking forward to having the boys around this fall in Ukraine, after they were here all summer.

So I have a few things to get done before leaving now to get the boys ready for school here... anyone want some never used high school home school material?

No comments:

Post a Comment