Since Garry came back last week, we have talked to our church in Steinbach, and been busy talking to possible work teams coming to Ukraine. He dropped Max off for his first week back at college, and is off to pick him up for the weekend right now. He has been on the verge of losing his voice and trying to get over a cold which I hope not to catch. He booked his trip back to Ukraine for January 27th.
Today my passport arrived from the US, throwing my plans into turmoil, now I have to decide whether to fly with him, (and all his extra suitcases) or stick to my original plan of early February. I wanted to visit my dad in NJ too.