As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Thursday, May 26, 2011

Too much circus?

Seth came in this afternoon..well about quarter to seven while they were outside waiting for the cows, and asked for the camera. Then he decided that I should come out to take the picture, saying that he and Jonah were working on something to show me. When I stepped out the door, they chased down little Serososka (age 5) who was in the yard with his brother and a couple of Maxim's friends- once he noticed I had the camera he was all smiles as Seth put him on his shoulders then Jonah went under Seth and stood up....


















Ta-da!



watch out they will be looking for someone for the top of this act this summer in Canada! Maybe we have been to the circus too many times in Ukraine!

No comments:

Post a Comment