As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Cement poured

Well, the plan was to pour cement today and it was happening as I typed. Garry, Eugene and Max were busy all morning getting ready to pour the floor, covering septic lines, putting the water lines in place for the bathrooms and leveling the dirt.







The students were all in class  from 9- 12

since its Tuesday, but after lunch when the cement truck arrived, Artem and a bunch of the students came to help wheel the concrete around.









 As you can see the guys were working hard from 12:30 until about 3 pm pushing wheelbarrows and smoothing cement.

Max and Eugene had soup before the truck came, but after they finished I brought out bowls of soup, some pizza bread, coffee and cookies for all the hard working guys to snack on.


Image may contain: indoor
Garry and Eugene will be out with the power towel working it overnight as it dries. I tried to go out for a photo but the rain we had around 4 or 5pm has given the snow a layer of ice and I slipped and fell in a snowbank! Only hurt my pride, as they were just walking back to the house. I guess you can check out pictures from previous years to see the power trowel in action.


No comments:

Post a Comment