As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Saturday, March 3, 2018

March 2nd

Just talked to Garry and he told me that he could hardly get into the road to the village last night after his SEI followup Bible study in Dnepro. He said the wind was blowing 30 mph and it was snowing hard again. This morning (March 3 Saturday there as its still the 2nd in Manitoba) the wind had died down and he was heading out to make feed for the cows. Yana is still away following the death of her father, so he has to check in on how the cows and everything is in the barn, too.


Image may contain: tree, snow, sky, outdoor and natureHere in Manitoba, we are in for a big storm according to the weather reports, up to 30 cm of snow, likely to start Sunday evening and go through Tuesday. My seven year old granddaughter was adding no school on Monday to her bedtime prayers, besides no dreams and her parents safety on their trip.

 I am ending my week here a little early, as their other grandparents take over for the next week, Saturday evening instead of Sunday morning, just in case the snow is early. It has been a busy week for me. However, the girls tell me the week has gone way to fast, and I have to agree.

Sunday morning, as long as the storm doesn't arrive early, I'll be at Emmanuel for the Ukraine team's fundraising lunch. They won't be too far behind me arriving in the village to start the building project- house remodel and and VBS for the village kids for the last week of March. However I have another week to hang out with the other grandkids and hopefully hold the new one before I leave. I just hope it doesn't decide to arrive during the storm!

No comments:

Post a Comment