As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Sunday, March 11, 2018

Keeping busy

Garry went to do our regular SEI follow up class on Wednesday. He was scheduled to go to Kamscyoya (former Dpeprapajisk) last week but cancelled because it was one of the big snowfall nights last week. He said the roads are not cleared on both lanes of the four lane highways so it was a difficult drive home still this week.

Image may contain: 4 people, people sitting, table and indoorHe tells me he answered questions that they had written out that he pulled from a hat. Mostly about differences between Canada and Ukraine. We will go back there for the last time a few days before the building teams arrive.

He also did his Friday night Bible study, which will meet for the last time next Friday, I think.

He has been busy working on the house demo, getting ready for the teams to arrive and get lots done.














I have been enjoying hanging out with the kids and grandkids... although I may have to wait until my next trip to hold the grandbaby if it doesn't decided one week late is enough and come out to see grandma this weekend.

Trying to decide what I really need to take with me as I have more than a suitcase full and that was before Garry decided he needed a  large part for his mixer wagon.

No comments:

Post a Comment