As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Monday, March 12, 2018

Last day

It's my last day in Manitoba, and I have my fingers and toes crossed that baby arrives today. I did have fun with Abby yesterday when she (and her parents) came out for the day. I even got a wonderful open mouth kiss on the lips, which is a rare thing for her to bestow, I'm told.

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting, table and indoorGarry had his usual busy weekend, and went to bed Sunday night at eight pm... and was awake at 3 am, when he video called me. I do have a few photos of Saturday night student church, thanks to Igor, a village kid who is on facebook and likes to hang out every year when the Canadians are coming.

I fly out of Winnipeg Tuesday at 6 am and get to Dnepro by overnight train at 7 am Thursday. Not the greatest flights- 12 hours in Toronto Tuesday, if you want to hang out- but one of the cheapest tickets I've ever had home and back.

Now that I had 2 days of springing ahead here, I'll jump ahead 7 hours... and then spring ahead another hour when Ukraine does!













Image may contain: one or more people and people sitting

No comments:

Post a Comment