As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Friday, April 24, 2020

Building and so on

Image may contain: indoor


Well, tomorrow is moving day, watch for photos in my next blogpost. The only thing not done in the house is finishing the flooring (it has not come in, we had to order it) so that will happen when it arrives. Here's a couple photos from hanging the curtains. I made them earlier this week. I also brought over bedding, the bed is king sized. Don't worry, I still have one set for visitors when the quarantine ends!

Image may contain: indoor

Garry is already moving on to the drive shed, he's got it all staked out, and today they only needed to make 7 more trusses. If you are wondering about how he's feeling after his fall last week, he says it feels good in the morning but is getting sore by noon, so he "takes it easier in the afternoon."
Image may contain: one or more people, sky, tree, outdoor and nature
Which is why he was swinging a pickaxe with Nikolai, who was working on finishing the trench for water when I was hanging curtains, I guess.  Max was finishing up fixing  the plumbing problems. The corn's all planted (60- correction- HECacres- 150 acres ). Sunflowers start tomorrow, Max said we should wait this year to plant them until May, but then he saw other farmers planting them. He thought we planted too early last year.

Image may contain: tree, grass, outdoor and natureImage may contain: 1 person

No comments:

Post a Comment