As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Thursday, April 2, 2020

Wednesday

Luckily I started the soup early, because we were out of electricity from ten until eleven Wednesday morning. My supply of fresh and frozen veggies have been rapidly disappearing with making soup (almost)  everyday. Wednesday was string bean soup, with frozen beans and white beans I had saved from the garden. The white beans were actually from dried out string beans I had shelled out at the end of the summer. There was a minimal amount of chicken in there too.

Vika helped with buying bread at the store and sandwich making, because Valentina had a doctor's appointment, and wasn't back until after lunch. She did wash up the dishes while I made a cake for coffeetime in the afternoon.

I forgot to say that Oksana had (with some help from Julia) painted the bedrooms on Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday Garry and Vlad figured out the flooring, Vlad, with some help from Leila installed two floors Wednesday.


Garry also tried out installing baseboards. Dima was putting little pieces of drywall in the gap they had left at the bottom to prepare for the baseboard installation.



















Garry started tiling the bathroom. Its a marble look tile.

Little Matthew and Mom are checking out his new house.

 Painting the fence is happening, too

Shannon made the students masks, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment