As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Friday, March 6, 2020

Getting ready


Garry has been busy getting ready to pour concrete for the pad for the house the building team will build when the come on March 18th. He plans to do the big pour (with cement trucks) on Saturday.

They've been busy leveling the site, tying rebar and need to get the plumbing drains in place Friday.

Wednesday morning Garry had the students each make their own sushi roll during cooking class. I don't think I can top that next week!



Thursday Larissa was teaching and had the students write about their plans and dreams for the future.


Saturday evening I will drive back up to New  York city and fly back at half an hour past midnight to arrive  in Dnepro  at    8:30 pm   on international Women's day. I'll be leaving just ahead of the spring ahead time change here, it will change in Ukraine in two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment