As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Sunday, May 29, 2016

End of the school year and hay

As my time in NJ grows shorter, I am getting ready to pack up my suitcase with all the things Garry asked for... at least the ones I found.


Yesterday was the last day of school for schools all over Ukraine with graduation ceremonies and it happened to be the end of class picnic for Garry, group home families and the students. It looks like they had a grand time, with lots of games and food. The group home families brought salads and Garry bought a lot of hot-dogs and taught everyone how to come them over the fire. No one had ever cooked a hotdog on a stick before... except him. For more photos check the bird's eye view Blog.

Garry was excited he said it didn't rain on Saturday (unfortunately I talked to him Sunday morning and it had rained overnight) and all the hay was cut now. He will meet me in Kiev, he bought train tickets for himself so he can apply for his new passport.

No comments:

Post a Comment