|The one with the shower in already, I made the tile fit|
|Need eleven more ! This was taken when I started Saturday|
Here are a few photos.
|Look Peter, doors with trim in the classroom|
|Putting in a few more drains to connect|
|Nikolai did most of the the grout|
|New student Losha getting it ready to grout|
|Julia and Karina painting|
|The green kitchen- the stove will be on the opposite wall|
|The kitchen in the apartment facing the road (only one with a separate bedroom)|
Here he is working on the stove hood
One more apartment to paint, along with the bathrooms, We have been saving money, using paint left over from last years's house, except the classroom, where we bought a bucket. I took all of it from the shop last fall before it froze and stored it here in our house until last week. They just needed to be remixed. There were two pails of yellow, still unopened, so both big apartments are yellow.
The grouting of floor tile is finished (except a few touch ups where someone missed a spot, and Garry has even installed two of the kitchens, I hope to put the back splash tiles up on them Monday.
The only real delay is cleaning up the back of the house, since the skidsteer is still broken, and we need it to clean up the piles of debris from the demo. Yesterday some of the boys were shoveling dirt from the back of the house so the man working on the stucco can finish it. He rebuilt the broken back corner on Friday, reusing the bricks that fell out, and removing all the the roots of the bush or tree that broke it.
|here is the almost finished bathroom picture|
Saturday night student church was in the classroom again, we may have class there Monday morning.