As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Saturday, April 11, 2015

Mini crop tour April 11th- first of the year!

While Garry was waiting for the delayed cement truck to arrive he took me on a drive out to the fields to see the crops I was telling you about earlier this week...
Here you see the brand new alfalfa seedlings

This alfalfa was planted last year
Garry is pleased with how it looks, last year it was weedy.

Here is one of our fields that was harrowed. Next they will spray it for weeds, cultivate it and plant the corn seed.

Note that when I say our fields this are the ones we have a rental agreement for with people in the village for the "share" of land that they own from the old collective.
Garry standing in one of the winter wheat fields

No comments:

Post a Comment